Oct 25, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 126 - Link up -Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays link up!

Sorry this is a bit late, totally lost track of time this week!

A big Thank You to all who link up! You are an inspiration to all!


Inspire Me Fridays features...


halloween treat bag @ Crafting with Creative M
adorably spooky!

harvest tea party @ Debbie-Dabbie
so many beautiful ideas Debbie!

chore chart @ Mama Gets It Done
great idea Janell!

3D halloween @ Handcrafted by Ellapu
you did an amazing job Ellapu, so creepy!

stenciled card @ My Crafty Outlook
another beautifully stencil piece Hazel!

Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!




now onto party #126

Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

7 comments:

  1. Maria,
    Thanks so much for the feature!! I will be giving you a Shout Out in my next post due out in the beginning of the week...Thanks again and thanks for the party!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Spooky cute Halloween treat bag is Featured!! Yiippee!!
    Thanks Maria!!! Congrats to all hat were featured as well! AWESOME!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the features this week!! Fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning project you have featured Maria, congratulations ladies.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the featured peeps! Thanks for another super fun challenge!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the featured artist. Thanks Maria for all the fun link ups.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria